Why Choose Us
We have the skills and resources to give us a unique competitive advantage. When you deal with Port City Airconditioning you are dealing with a company that not only installs, but it buys direct from the manufacturer so the savings we make get passed on to you.
We prefer to only use the very best products so you get years of hassle-free cooling, heating and ventilation reliability that every customer deserves, be the business, home owner or property investor.
The advantages of having Port City Airconditioning manage your cooling, heating, ventilation & electrical requirements are:
- Extensive experience in products and standards relevant to our industry, including air conditioners approved by the National Asthma Council of Australia
- A company which uses optimised scheduling software which ensures we deliver the correct parts and people to your site, on time and at the correct price.
- A company which is a preferred supplier of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Services to Government of Queensland’s Building and Asset Services for building such as hospitals, schools & police stations.
- A company which is compliant with the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry giving you the assurance of builder who is compliant with the labour laws.
- A company that holds permits for Queensland’s Electrical Work Licence giving you the peace of mind knowing that we are up to date with all building regulations and legislation.
Will and his team have completely blown us away with their expertise, customer service and response time. We have engaged their services to help us at The Hive Business Space in Maroochydore. We never expected this level of service was even a possibility! Not only did they arrive on time, their knowledge and understanding of our problems was evident within 5 minutes of arriving. Their quote was more than reasonable and the after sales service is the reason that you should choose these guys!
If we could give more than 5 stars, we would! Thank you!
Very timely, easy to do business with, great backup service, competitive pricing.
Port City Air Conditioning did everything they could to get my air con installed in such a quick turnaround for a very competitive price. The installers were friendly and tidy. Was very very happy with the service I received.
Highly recommend them.
Absolutely fantastic company.
The boys did a great job and we are loving the cool air.
Great quote and will recommend them to anyone.
My experience with Port City Air Maroochydore was absolutely first class. Started out with Lara who was absolutely amazing to deal with, extremely helpful and bubbly. Will then came to our place to give us a quote and received it that afternoon and organised installation for he same week. The boys who come to install it were super professional and efficient, the workmanship was faultless too.
Overall our experience with Port City was unreal. 11/10 guys.
I have to say this Company gave a great quote. Cheapest. Will the Sales person very professional, Reece and Aaron the Tradesmen, did a great job clean and tidy and efficient, Lara Administration, very friendly and helpful. Port City Operate in Rockhampton, Gladstone and Sunshine Coast. I can not say how highly I recommend them for any issues with Air Conditioning and they also do Electrical.
Great Job Team
Free Onsite Quote
Call our friendly staff in Gladstone or on the Sunshine Coast today and arrange an on-site inspection, where our local experts will look over your plans and give you free advise on the best option available for your air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation and electrical needs.
How We Operate
Our project supervisors apply methodology that is driven by risk assessment and is designed to produce business improvement solutions.
The key features of this approach include:
- Involvement and overall management by our installers with extensive on-site involvement.
- Extensive experience with building codes, regulations and requirements.
- Provision of our own electrical tradesmen.
- A well-managed, consultative and collaborative approach that ensures a ‘no surprises’ service.
- Latest technology and software to manage day to day activities, contracts administration, standard financial and management reports.
- Open communication with all participants involved during the quotation and installation processes.