Commercial Air Conditioning Sunshine Coast
Tried & proven Commercial Air Conditioning
From rooftop package units to large-scale VRF multi-systems, we can supply and install custom designed commercial air conditioning units for any business or commercial premises. Whether it’s a system for a large office building, school, shopping centre or commercial shed, we’re here to help.
Highly experienced with large installations, we’ll be with you from your first enquiry to the project’s end. Our team of specialists are well-versed in Australian codes and regulations, so you know that your project will be up to standards and closely monitored. We offer a range of commercial air conditioning units, as well as installation and commercial air conditioning repair, so no matter what happens your system is in the best hands.
Port City Air Conditioning is heavily involved with commercial projects throughout Southern and Central Queensland. Over the years we have gained trust and earned a reputation with clients and builders, developing relationships built on professionalism and positive results.
Commercial Air Conditioning specialists
Contact Port City Air Conditioning today to see how we can supply and install and repair the latest systems for your commercial space on to the Sunshine Coast.
Recently completed Commercial Air Conditioning projects on the Sunshine Coast
- Total Constructions – McKenzie Aged Care – Project Value $1.53M
- Tomkins Commercial – Amity Apartments – Project Value $215K
- Mosaic Constructions – Drift Apartments – Project Value $840K
- Midson Constructions – Chelsea View Apartments – Project Value $123K
- GT Jeffrey – Rockhampton QPS DNA – Project Value $191K
- Woollam Constructions – Opal Springwood – Project Value $1.66M
- Kane Constructions – CQ University – Project Value $164K
- GT Jeffrey – Clinton State School Building K – Project Value $123K
- GVG Design – Revive Oceanside – Project Value $412K
- BT Builders – Gracemere SES – Project Value $57K
- SJ Higgins – Stockland Gladstone – Project Value $181K
- Paynter Dixon – Toolooa SHS – Project Value $114K
- Hutchinson Builders – Carl’s Junior Burger Rockhampton – Project Value $252K
- Griffin Builders – The Caves SS – Project Value $66K
- Woollam Constructions – Oracle Care Ipswich – Project Value $617K
- Paynter Dixon – CQU Gladstone Marina – Project Value $469K
- Formula Interiors – Shell QGC Gladstone – Project Value $245K
- Griffin Builders – Trinity College – Project Value $98K
- Kane Constructions – CMERC – Project Value $97K
I had Aaron and the team today come and install a ducting system for me and the team did an outstanding job the guy’s were so friendly and went to all measures to make sure their customers are happy 😊 Well Done GUYS 👏👏
Will was fantastic to deal with during the initial quoting period. His communication and response times were brilliant! The installers were also very professional and courteous and turned up on time and took a lot of care during the layout and installation. Very happy to recommend!!
Fast & professional, they made it very simple and they were happy to accommodate any requests.
Port City Air Conditioning did everything they could to get my air con installed in such a quick turnaround for a very competitive price. The installers were friendly and tidy. Was very very happy with the service I received. Highly recommend them.
Very timely, easy to do business with, great backup service, competitive pricing.
My experience with Port City Air Maroochydore was absolutely first class. Started out with Lara who was absolutely amazing to deal with, extremely helpful and bubbly. Will then came to our place to give us a quote and received it that afternoon and organised installation for the same week. The boys who come to install it were super professional and efficient, the workmanship was faultless too. Overall our experience with Port City was unreal. 11/10 guys.
Get an on-site quote
Call our friendly staff on the Sunshine Coast today on 1300 767 824 to arrange your on-site appointment (free for new installations). Our team of local experts can look over your plans, provide advice, and help you find the right solution for your Business and Commercial Air Conditioning needs.
The Commercial Air Conditioning unit & repair experts
Our experienced network of refrigeration and electrical technicians provide for professional outcomes at the leading edge of technology, whether it be the latest in refrigeration equipment or building management control systems.
Our commitment to seeing the contract through in full, coupled with our unmatched after sales maintenance and service programs, ensure that our commercial clients are provided with personal support well after the project has been commissioned.
Current Commercial Air Conditioning projects:
The Avenue – Project Value $1.26M
Hungry Jacks Nambour – Project Value $170K
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I get my commercial air conditioning serviced?
Large commercial systems should be serviced at least once a year, if not more. Of course, it depends on your system and your business, but keeping your system well maintained is in the best interests of both your staff and your customers. Talk to us about a custom preventative maintenance plan.
What are the different types of commercial HVAC systems?
There are several different types of commercial HCVAC systems, including variable air volume, constant air volume, and variable refrigerant flow. To make sure you have the right system for your needs, make sure you call the experienced Port City Air Conditioning team for a chat.