Air Conditioner Repairs Sunshine Coast
Air Conditioner Repairs & Services Sunshine Coast
In the midst of a Queensland heatwave, the last thing you want is for your air conditioner to break down. We rely on our air conditioners to keep us cool and protect us from the long summer. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing the most reliable residential Sunshine Coast air conditioning repairs.
At Port City Air Conditioning, we’re able to work with all of the biggest brands in air conditioning including Daikin and Mitsubishi. Since 2004, locals have trusted us with all of their installation, repairs and maintenance work for both residential and commercial properties.
We take our air conditioning services to all Sunshine Coast areas, including Noosa, Mooloolaba, Caloundra and everywhere in between. Whether you’re a homeowner, tenant, landlord or business owner, we provide fast and efficient service that strives for 100% customer satisfaction.
Brands we work with
What makes us the best for air conditioner cleaning and servicing on the Sunshine Coast?
We don’t mind saying that we have a stellar reputation when it comes to air conditioning maintenance, cleaning and repairs on the Sunshine Coast. We’re experts at what we do and our client-focused approach sets us apart from the rest.
Here’s some of the reasons you can trust us to service, repair and maintain your air conditioning systems:
- We’re locals. We understand the Queensland heat and know exactly how to combat it with the right air conditioner
- Nearly 15 years’ experience
- We install and repair all types of air conditioners
- We’re a preferred Daikin installer and authorised MyAir 5 technician
- Fully licensed and accredited team
- Professional, customer-focused service
- We use the latest technologies
- 5 year warranty on all workmanship
- Interest-free payment options
When your air conditioner gives you trouble or gives up altogether, call us to sort it out.
How to know if you need an air conditioning service or repair on the Sunshine Coast
If your air conditioning unit is failing to perform at its best, there’s usually a number of warning signs that indicate it might be time to call a professional.
Does your air conditioner:
- Have a weak air flow?
- Struggle to cool or heat the room?
- Make loud noises such as rattling, grinding or clunking sounds?
- Emit bad odours?
- Leak or develop excess moisture on the system or around the house?
If the answer is yes to any of these, chances are your air conditioner needs a repair expert. Don’t wait until it gets worse – we can send a highly-trained specialist to your home to assess the problem and have your air conditioner fixed in no time.
We’re able to repair all types of air conditioners, including:
- Split system air conditioners
- Ducted air conditioning
- Multi-head split air conditioners
- Ceiling cassettes and under ceiling air conditioners
We also offer commercial air conditioning repair to make sure your business is at an ideal temperature to keep staff and customers in absolute comfort. We have extensive experience dealing with commercial venues such as cafés, pubs, restaurants and offices and can repair air conditioners and refrigeration systems to make sure everything stays cool when you need it.
Air conditioner maintenance Sunshine Coast
No need to wait until something goes wrong before you call us. In fact, one of the best ways to avoid any costs and hassles associated with an air con service on the Sunshine Coast is regular maintenance. By having a Preventative Maintenance Plan in place, you’ll be able to prevent issues before they arise and potentially save yourself a lot of money and time down the track. If something does go wrong, a regular service can pick it up early and have it fixed before it becomes a more expensive problem.
Our scheduled maintenance services are ideal for residential and commercial clients on the Sunshine Coast. Choose from a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or yearly plan to ensure your air conditioner and commercial refrigeration systems continue to run smoothly for many years to come. Our maintenance programs are carefully designed to be flexible and to suit your needs and budget. We also offer air conditioning cleaning to the Sunshine Coast.
The Benefits of Having Your Air Conditioner Serviced Regularly
The best thing you can do for your air conditioner is to schedule regular maintenance services to keep it running efficiently. A poorly functioning air conditioner can not only leave you hot and uncomfortable, it can have a negative impact on your health by affecting the quality of the air you breathe.
A preventative maintenance program is an excellent way to extend the longevity of your air conditioner. Some of the benefits include:
- Saving you time and money. Regular services help you to catch minor issues quickly so that they don’t lead to bigger ones. This will save you time, money and inconveniences in the future
- Increasing system longevity. The more you can care for your air conditioner with regular services, the more you can extend its overall life span. By having one of our qualified professionals service your air con unit, you increase the chances of it keeping you cool for many summers to come
- Increasing energy efficiency. When an air conditioner is clogged with debris, it tends to burn through double the amount of energy as a fully-functioning air conditioner. With scheduled maintenance, you can ensure your air conditioner remains energy-efficient, which will lower the cost to run it
- Improving air quality. It’s natural for your air conditioner to accumulate dust and debris when you run it. If you don’t regularly clean the filters and inner parts of the unit, mould and particles can be released back into your home and lower the quality of air you breathe. This is particularly harmful for those with asthma and allergies. Routine maintenance will keep the parts clean of bacteria and the air clear
- Improving performance and appearance. It goes without saying that regular air conditioner maintenance will vastly improve the performance of your system. Cleaning the filters, fans and coils and regularly checking its vital components will increase airflow and ensure it runs at maximum capacity. Not to mention, a clean air conditioner makes for a sleek and stylish addition to your home or business.
How We Perform Preventative Air Conditioner Maintenance
When you call one of our friendly team, we’ll send a licensed technician to your home or business to help you formulate the right preventative maintenance schedule for your needs. During a maintenance service, you can expect our specialists to perform routine checks on all parts of your air conditioning system to ensure they’re functioning correctly. This includes checking refrigerant gas pressures, reversing valves, operating temperatures and fan rotation.
Then, they’ll thoroughly clean all components with anti-bacterial solutions to remove all traces of mould and bacteria. This includes indoor and outdoor coils, filters, louvers, fan barrel and unit casing as well as flushing drains to clear them of any blockages. Our maintenance technicians will also clean and inspect all electrical systems to make sure they’re safe to be operated.
We also offer commercial air conditioning repair, cleaning and maintenance on the Sunshine Coast.
Things You Can do to Keep Your Air Conditioner Clean
Did you know that there are simple things you can do yourself to improve the functionality of your air conditioner? There are some minor cleaning jobs that can be accomplished without the help of a professional technician.
Cleaning your air conditioner filters is one of the easiest things you can do yourself and should be done once a month to keep the unit from becoming blocked and running properly. This is especially important during the hotter months when it’s being used more often. All you need to do is open your air conditioner cover and remove the filters. You can use a vacuum to blow off the dust and debris or if they’re particularly dirty, you can soak them in warm water and clean with a cloth. Allow the filters to dry completely before inserting them back into the air conditioner.
We’ll keep things running smoothly
During the summer, your air conditioner is working hard to keep you comfortable throughout the hot months. Constant use means that your air conditioner can become impaired if not cared for properly. A malfunctioning air conditioner can not only contaminate the air and be a serious hazard to the family, it can run up energy bills and leave you hot and irritable. When your system breaks down, you can count on us to get it working again. Our service is prompt, professional and focused on making customer satisfaction our top priority. With a fully-functioning air conditioner, you can enjoy lower energy bills, cleaner air to breathe, and a cool and bearable summer. Our team aren’t just leaders in repairs and maintenance either, we also offer installations, refrigeration and electrical services. Our interest-free finance options are convenient and make paying for your air conditioners simple. Choose from:
- Afterpay for easy approvals and payment options
- HUMM for hassle-free payment plans with fortnightly payment instalments
We’re the experts in air conditioner maintenance and air conditioner repairs on the Sunshine Coast. Locals have been trusting us to keep them cool since 2004 and you can too. Make sure your air conditioner is running at its best and be ready for summer. Call one of our team today to discuss your needs and get an on-site quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my air conditioner not blowing cold?
The most common cause of air conditioners not blowing cold air is poor ventilation. Try cleaning the filter or ensuring there is nothing blocking the outdoor unit.
Why has my air conditioner stopped working?
There are a variety of reasons your air conditioner might have stopped working. First, make sure to check it hasn’t blown a fuse or something similar. If the problems persist, you’ll need a repair technician.
How do you trouble shoot an air conditioner?
There are a couple of things to look for if your air conditioning unit has started playing up. Make sure to check the air filters and the ventilation around the outdoor unit. If that’s not the case, it could be the settings of the air conditioner itself.