HVAC Project Manager
HVAC Project Manager
- Are you an outstanding HVAC technician or Commercial installer with the construction site and VRV experience?
- Does your current job underwhelm you?
- Do you feel like you have more to offer?
- Do you want to get off the tools?
Port City Air Conditioning Sunshine Coast Branch has the perfect opportunity for a qualified person wanting to take that next step in their career.
Port City Air Conditioning specialise in all aspects of HVAC Systems across commercial and industrial buildings and can lay claim to playing a pivotal part on many builds in Brisbane areas, Sunshine Coast and Rockhampton. We have our head office on the Sunshine Coast.
This position is a full time, Monday to Friday, Includes super, company vehicle, uniforms and mobile phone allowance. Attractive Salary negotiable based on experience and involved in an incentive bonus program.
Must be trade qualified and have experience in commercial HVAC installation. Minimum of 5 years experience. The successful applicant must have the ability to manage and oversee mechanical projects up to the value of 2 million dollars. The applicant is to ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards.
As a HVAC Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple construction sites. Your roles may include but will not be limited to:
-Managing onsite staff/subcontractors
-Construction site meetings
-Resolving site issues
-Liasing with site and project managers
-Ensuring that site safety is paramount.
The following licences are required
- Current Construction Industry Card
- Cert III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) licence
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
- Blue Card for working with children (an advantage)
- LVR/CPR/First Aid
**THIS POSITION IS FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. PORT CITY AIR CONDITIONING DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY FOR OVERSEAS SPONSORSHIP**
If this sounds like you then please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com