PCA Site Supervisor
PCA site Supervisor
Are you an outstanding HVAC technician or Commercial installer with construction site and VRV experience?
Does your current job underwhelm you?
Do you feel like you have more to offer?
Port City Air Conditioning Sunshine Coast Branch has the perfect opportunity for a qualified person wanting to take that next step in their career.
Port City Air Conditioning specialise in all aspects of HVAC Systems across commercial and industrial buildings and can lay claim to playing a pivotal part on many builds in Brisbane areas, Sunshine Coast, Gladstone and Rockhampton. We have 2 branches in Queensland being Gladstone and the head office on the Sunshine Coast.
This position is a full time Site Supervisor, Monday to Friday, Includes super, company vehicle / car allowance, uniforms, mobile phone allowance all accompanying an attractive Salary negotiable based on experience.
Must be trade qualified and have experience in commercial HVAC installation. Minimum of 5 years experience. The successful applicant must be an experienced HVAC Site Manager or Experienced installation technician from an HVAC/Mechanical Services background.
Day to Day duties but not limited to
- Managing on-site health and safety
- Toolbox talks
- Attend Site meetings
- Managing on-site labour mostly sub-contractors
- Managing on-site supplies, materials, and work program
- Co-ordinate delivery’s with site
- Liaising with PCA project manager, Builders and on site trades
- Helping to Ensuring the scope of works is delivered on time
- Conflict resolution between trades on site
- On-site labour if needed
- Cert III qualification
- Two recent references
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management as you will be required to work across multiple sites around Brisbane and the Sunshine coast.
The following licences are required
- Current Construction Industry Card
- Cert III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) licence
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
- Blue Card for working with children (an advantage)
- LVR/CPR/First Aid
**THIS POSITION IS FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. PORT CITY AIR CONDITIONING DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY FOR OVERSEAS SPONSORSHIP**
If this sounds like you then please forward your Cover Letter, Resume and References to email@example.com