Port City Air Conditioning are seeking full-time experienced Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Mechanics on the Sunshine Coast for immediate start.
We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated staff in Domestic and Commercial HVAC service, breakdown and Installation. Candidates must have high quality work, impeccable integrity and excellent customer service with a minimum 5 years’ experience in the industry.
Port City Air Conditioning specialise in all aspects of HVAC Systems across commercial and industrial buildings and can lay claim to playing a pivotal part on many builds in Brisbane areas, Sunshine Coast and Rockhampton. We have our head office on the Sunshine Coast.
This position is a full time, Monday to Friday, with regular requirements for overtime.
You are supported by a team in our office; customer communication, scheduling, IT, parts ordering & receiving, technical knowledge, invoicing and finance.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Take pride in their work
- Motivated by professional value-based customer service
- Experienced in all areas of air conditioning and refrigeration, including domestic and commercial installation
- Ability to work unsupervised or part of a team
- Ability to make competent decisions
- Good communication skills with both clients and colleagues
- Proficient at fault-finding
- Efficient with time management
- Experience with Simpro job management software (however full training provided)
The following licences are required
- Current Construction Industry Card
- Cert III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Refrigerant Handling (ARCtick) licence
- QLD Restricted Electrical Licence
- Current QLD Manual Drivers Licence
- Blue Card for working with children (an advantage)
- LVR/CPR/First Aid
We Offer the right candidate
- Attractive competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Excellent working conditions and team environment
- Mobile phone allowance, company uniforms and company vehicle
**THIS POSITION IS FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY. PORT CITY AIR CONDITIONING DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY FOR OVERSEAS SPONSORSHIP**
If this sounds like you then please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org